Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lines on my VGA monitor

suverman

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

kazanova225

Dreamcast And CPS-3 Custom Case ( Wood And Metal )

Mr. Glendale

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

8bitforlife

Taito Type X3 - Clone PC

Recent Activities

• suverman -

Replied to the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

You might want to check the brightness knob on the flyback transformer as well. My chassis flyback brightness was driven way too high and I dialed it down from the flyback transformer - that removed the lines for me.
  • suverman -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

Like (Post)
    Be very careful adjusting pots on arcade monitors. 1) They may be old and brittle, one wrong turn and game over. 2) They're not really designed for continuous adjustment, they're really designed for initial adjustment and then to be left alone. Set and…
  • Frank_fjs -

Be very careful adjusting pots on arcade monitors. 1) They may be old and brittle, one wrong turn and game over. 2) They're not really designed for continuous adjustment, they're really designed for initial adjustment and then to be left alone. Set and…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

Like (Post)
    Nothing out of the ordinary, they're just the ray trace lines. Usually happens when the screen pot (brightness) on the chassis is dialled in too high.
  • Nodoyuna -

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Nothing out of the ordinary, they're just the ray trace lines. Usually happens when the screen pot (brightness) on the chassis is dialled in too high. ” Thanks for the answer Oh, I thought there was a problem with the…