Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

rodo 666 mod need help

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited won't load anymore. Did it die?

rocket

Pinned New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM

NormanJr911

Post Office Stalks and Takes Another Victim, Let Darkness Embrace Us!!!! (CPS2 Multi repair help needed in Paris)

XtraSmiley

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

dennisfxm

Recent Activities

• 8bitforlife -

Posted the thread rodo 666 mod need help.

Thread
    Has anyone preformed the mod to a rodo or weiya chassis to have a switch for 15hz and 31hz to fix the compression on the side. @XianXi and I have been trying to figure it out but the wiki is garbage on instructions. If anyone has preformed this mod we…
  • Anselmo -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “My CPS3 is getting a $500 upgrade then :D , well you can offset the cost buy selling the regular simms along with the scsi2sd, etc.. so its not really not an expensive upgrade at all. Now who wants to buy a a full set of regular…
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited won't load anymore. Did it die?.

your memory dongle freeked out. remove it and boot up without it. it did not suicide your memory dongle went bad. also it is odd that dip switch closest to the left is in the down position. all dip switches are supposed to be up. (not sure if that is…
  • NormanJr911 -

Replied to the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

I am also very interested, add me to the list if available :D