Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Candy Cabinets Control Panels, Artworks Offset Print Repro Interest Check

ipub

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

Frank_fjs

[FS] JAMMA extension harness

brentradio

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

xodaraP

Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #3 Strikers 1945 II

bytestorm

Recent Activities

• ipub -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabinets Control Panels, Artworks Offset Print Repro Interest Check.

Quote from ipub: “Hi chaps. This is my first post and I am not trying to hickack the thread but wanted to show some appreciation for the art I've seen here. I am by no means an arcade expert but I wanted to make my own project. I really like the astro…
  • RGB -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from St4rwalker: “Also, i dont get why you call this extension? Do i need to have at least one Jamma Harness (that i can then extend with your one) ” Because this "extend" as in makes longer your JAMMA connection. Without this, the HAS SuperGun…
  • RGB -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from St4rwalker: “Hi all, someone care to elaborate what this means: "RGB‘s dual-PCB harness will significantly alleviate the wear and tear effect on the supergun’s edge connector, that would have been otherwise caused by swapping arcade…
  • RGB -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    I got mine several days ago and it's perfect!
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

At this stage I'm more focussed on working out postage due to the Corona ceasing most services. I'm not a fan off too much customisation as it puts more strain on me, I want to build them fast and efficiently and don't want to have to refer to a list of…
  • brentradio -

I guess my question really is, can you make several different "kits" based upon what someone needs and price them accordingly? :D
  • Frank_fjs -

Doesn't need to be but I like having both options. Eg the standalone option which mounts directly to the S16 multi, and is fully operational and functional on its own. The wired remote board I included for people wanting to mount inside a cab and thus…
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread [FS] JAMMA extension harness.

I got mine several days ago and it's perfect!