Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 label (repro or not)

Anselmo

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

xtrasmiley

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

Derick2k

New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

l_oliveira

card dispenser capcom

l_oliveira

Recent Activities

• Anselmo -

Replied to the thread CPS2 label (repro or not).

• Derick2k -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    We might be but because they don't know they HAVE to over do it. Do you want to be the one responsible for saying "we're good to go now" and then another million people die because of your decision? They're erring on the side of caution, it hurts and…
  • Anselmo -

Liked zerox_dogma’s post in the thread CPS2 label (repro or not).

Like (Post)
    Hi somebody sold me two cps2 blue games One is Street Fighter alpha 2 But I can see the label is very shiny and clean. Somebody can help me to identified is real or repro look the pictures (the seller told me is real and he bought 20 years ago in…
  • digitron -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Quote from GC8TECH: “NOW that i no longer have a Job... I need to find some income for my family.... So i have decided to start selling some of my IGS PGM gear. AT cheap prices to raise funds i will need to live..... SO if ANYONE is looking for PGM…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked JoeAwesome’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    No offense to anyone’s opinion, but this thread has as much division as Trump being elected.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

I love it, yes our willpower is tangible, an invisible virus is not! :P I don't want it to get too heated in here, we're all buds. I think fundamentally, none of us want people to suffer and die, and we can agree on that! Be safe everyone, and please…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from GC8TECH: “NOW that i no longer have a Job... I need to find some income for my family.... So i have decided to start selling some of my IGS PGM gear. AT cheap prices to raise funds i will need to live..... SO if ANYONE is looking for PGM…