Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Form Organization and layout.

rewrite

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hursit

Hello From Italy

ArcSys101

Neo Geo MVS cabinet PSU replacement

rewrite

Starting a UMK3 arcade console supergun

Aurich

Recent Activities

• hoagtech -

Liked FluxChiller’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from animesuperj: “Quote from FluxChiller: “$500 for shipping from that warehouse to your location ” That's probably a good guess for the high side of shipping within the US. Another option, use Fastenal. They'll do cheaper shipping from…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Form Organization and layout..

Quote from twistedsymphony: “It's probably just throwing wildcards between each search terms and searching the post body without any real intelligence behind it. ” Probably. I just tried throwing quotes around a search term, but that doesn't…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

@rewrite i bought Seimitsu Parts as original. But i can tell you, Sanwa joystick is better for the mini cute. Seimitsu joysticks are bigger, and it is really hard to fit in control panel. I think i will make it for Seimitsu because of the originality.…
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread Hello From Italy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Micromort: “wait... so will the 1P CP be compatible with a stock mini cute?? ” Yes why not. Very easy for me
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Form Organization and layout..

It's probably just throwing wildcards between each search terms and searching the post body without any real intelligence behind it.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Form Organization and layout..

Like (Post)
    It also likes to use your search term as part of a word rather than a full word. For example: recap brings up results with recapping, recaps, recapped. Which sure, in this situation is useful, but in a lot of others, partial word search is really…
  • FluxChiller -

Quote from animesuperj: “Quote from FluxChiller: “$500 for shipping from that warehouse to your location ” That's probably a good guess for the high side of shipping within the US. Another option, use Fastenal. They'll do cheaper shipping from…
  • rewrite -

Quote from animesuperj: “Another option, use Fastenal. ” Only some Fastenal locations will accept arcade machines. None around me will.
  • rewrite -

Quote from FluxChiller: “$1500 to get it into the states - I assume that is maybe a warehouse for consolidation on the west coast $500 for shipping from that warehouse to your location $250 for Tube/Chassis - assuming it can be sourced locally without…