Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way

Sumez

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

acidrain97

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

Fluffy

Namco 359/369

spiderzsoft

Sega Naomi Error 22 / 24

ArcSys101

Recent Activities

• Sumez -

Replied to the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

How does a "suicided" Gaelco board behave? Do they just not boot, or are there other issues with it? I'm asking because I have an Alligator Hunt board that acts like video ground or sync isn't functioning well, but it seems to be related somehow to the…
  • acidrain97 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Current firmware/menu. The glitching does seem to be random. I would like to know what folder I'm missing.
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

I tried a few different sellers, but you always seem to get the same bag with loose chips... I've got a stack of all the ones that failed to program by now.
  • alexcom -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Got around to updating my cart with the Menu and Firmware (November 22nd 2019), my last Firmware and menu update was I believe, January 2019. Everything seems to be working OK. The biggest improvement for me is the loading speed and time of the cart…
  • spiderzsoft -

Replied to the thread Namco 359/369.

Any dumps for those games iso or hhd drive? DeadStrom Parites Special Edition(NAMCO 357) 5141938923_b22d625f56_b.jpg Dark Escape 3D/4D(NAMCO 357) dark_escape_4d_logo_by_imorales914_dbo24yv-fullview.jpg Razing Strom (NAMCO 369) latest After Dark EX(PC
  • ArcSys101 -

Replied to the thread Sega Naomi Error 22 / 24.

Quote from krakorjak: “I did check this and it does say 0.00 for the net dimm. ” then that needs to be unsolder the ic the put in the programmer then , the firmware 3.17 after that put it in the board again ,then update via transfer exe. File to 4.01