Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question...

Kujako

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

chacal231077

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

XtraSmiley

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

everten

Neo Geo Track Ball Games

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• Kujako -

Replied to the thread MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question....

Further follow up, after a full re-cap, still seeing under 10v on the 12v rail. So I'm thinking one of the transformers is kaput.
  • chacal231077 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

• XtraSmiley -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • XtraSmiley -

Like (Post)
    Quote from fluxcore: “Do you only want a no-solder mod? There are solder points for line-level audio so that you don't have to take the S-connector and then put a circuit after it... Taito f3 stereo pinout issue ” Correct. I want it to be a drop-in…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Like (Post)
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • chacal231077 -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of like the fancy labels I…
  • tonjo -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    First post updated with a directory of services offered by members. I polled this information from intro posts in this thread. If anyone wants to be added (or removed) in any of the sections, please let me know, it's helpful to know who is offering help…