Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Distorted music and noise in Double Dragon 2

rsignal

Where to buy Everdrives in EU

hardyhell

Sega CP layout switcher

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Darksoft

(Pre-Orders Open Now) Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

rewrite

Recent Activities

• rsignal -

Replied to the thread Distorted music and noise in Double Dragon 2.

Fixed! the problem was caused by a bad opamp. I've recapped the board anyway (some capacitors were out of spec)
  • hardyhell -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Quote from PascalP: “Quote from hardyhell: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I also don't like this statement: "Hope you understand that we sent you your os jags and you didn’t come to post." ” i have no clue what they mean with that…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hardyhell: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I also don't like this statement: "Hope you understand that we sent you your os jags and you didn’t come to post." ” i have no clue what they mean with that statement ” Basically he blames you for…
  • PascalP -

Quote from hardyhell: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I also don't like this statement: "Hope you understand that we sent you your os jags and you didn’t come to post." ” i have no clue what they mean with that statement ” Basically he blames you for…
  • hardyhell -

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I also don't like this statement: "Hope you understand that we sent you your os jags and you didn’t come to post." ” i have no clue what they mean with that statement
  • hardyhell -

Liked Sp33dFr34k’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    Exact same situation here, they need to start the investigation and we can't do anything about it. I also don't like this statement: "Hope you understand that we sent you your os jags and you didn’t come to post." I am of the opinion they messed up…
  • djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    The seller I buy from delivers everything in tubes at least. The last batch several weren't blank and it took a lot of attempts at erasing to get them to erase, and 1 was bad. It's only going to get more difficult unfortunately. They're not making new…