Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Taito Type X 3 (TTX3) Owners Thread - Pics/Info/Stuff

Murray

Virtual Boy: HyperFlash32 Cart

Cooljerk

Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted

Street Fighter EX red screen (Sony ZN issue)

ArcSys101

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

drfunk2k

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Gradius II PCB.

Like (Post)
    Just be aware those boards are heavily populated with Fujitsu branded TTL chips known to be really unreliable. Something to keep in mind when you're throwing > 1k on a PCB. I did replace them all for a friend but it took me 6h in total and I had the…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X 3 (TTX3) Owners Thread - Pics/Info/Stuff.

Quote from kevindg86: “I've tried a 960 I had laying around as well, splash screen with a single beep. Also tried a AMD7870 for fun and it actually booted, only ran at like 5fps but just shocked it booted at all. ” I just purchased one... i'll be sad…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked ArcSys101’s post in the thread Street Fighter EX red screen (Sony ZN issue).

Like (Post)
    where to shipped my Aero Fighters @Hammy
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Konami 054986A chip by Caius.

Like (Post)
    @edwin128 Since you asked me this some time ago, this is just to let you know I successfully reproduced the Konami '007593' custom, I tested it in a City Bomber and Vulcan Venture PCBs.I attach picture of my reproduction and original custom.
  • Cooljerk -

Replied to the thread Virtual Boy: HyperFlash32 Cart.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Cooljerk: “Just got mine in the mail, this is a really, really awesome flash cart. The e-ink label in particular is such a cool feature. ” looks amazing. I’m still waiting on mine. Do you have a download link for…
  • war3zlod3r -

Posted the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

Thread
    So I recently bought my first candy cab and it’s a Sega Blast City and I’ve been working on restoring it I got locks replaced today and finally got to spend sometime playing it. In addition to the common convergence issue (strips on the way,…