Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Astérix Case

xtrasmiley

Pinned Games with Issues

Darksoft

InfiniKey-CPS2

xodaraP

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Darksoft

Killer Instinct Graphical Glitch Repair

BladeZX

Recent Activities

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Astérix Case.

Quote from Escarioth: “Don't worry guys we just got into some complication with our machines here. i had to wait until everything went back in order since we accumulated lots of work. Case thickness will be changed to 0.081" don't worry its still…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

Quote from mugen_ketsueki: “Can't use any roms i assume to test to see if it's something with the game itself? ” I'm not sure if I got that one. Can you rephrase?
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Astérix Case.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry guys we just got into some complication with our machines here. i had to wait until everything went back in order since we accumulated lots of work. Case thickness will be changed to 0.081" don't worry its still pretty hard ! That new model…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from KaPH33n: “interesting, not sure I've seen a -4 motherboard with that connector? ” You haven't, that's an all in one board, they come in a black case. The only games released on those boards as far as I'm aware were SF Hyper Anniversary…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

@hardyhell sometimes menu freezing when flashing games is possible and we are aware of that, but broken sound in any game on MVS Multi, I'm afraid that this is not an issue with the MultiMVS. The reason must be somewhere else.
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

Now i just got my motherboard recapped and installed unibios 4.0. KOF 2002 has sounds issues from the multi but not the original cart. Can't use any roms i assume to test to see if it's something with the game itself?
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Astérix Case.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry guys we just got into some complication with our machines here. i had to wait until everything went back in order since we accumulated lots of work. Case thickness will be changed to 0.081" don't worry its still pretty hard ! That new model…
  • Quote from rewrite: “Hell, even if it just had an extra period on the boot screen ” This. Something subtle but obvious if you know what to look for.