Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Member, Advice Needed

ekorz

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

xodaraP

Pinned Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free

GeekMan1222

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

Mitsurugi-w

Neo Geo MV4F restoration - some community help appreciated

DeWitt

Recent Activities

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

I have two blasts, an egret2, and a vewlix. The egret2 gives me a point of comparison to the blast -- it is indeed easier to work on. (Good luck finding one though!) Just wanted to say though... the blast isn't rocket science either. Someone is going to…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Darksoft has said previously there's more due in the summer so I'm guessing a month or so Yes it supports homebrew like the monitor test
  • Pinball -

Liked GeekMan1222’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any…
  • Pinball -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any enthusiast in this hobby. Here is
  • GeekMan1222 -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

While barbaric sounding, ages back when I did this to one of my F3's I just used an exacto blade and cut the plastic away slowly and as close to the pin as possible. I couldn't find my side cutters at the time lol So if you have one laying around you…
  • Pinball -

I will persevere :) I admit I'm a noob dick at this aspect of things, but learning. Pinball is more my skillset TBH. I like the soldering iron idea and will try this. I bought a vgc F3 board and the plastic is a bugger to remove with pliers- very tough…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Quote from acblunden2: “If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to get serious about the hobby, you are going to be crimping connectors and cutting wires, soldering and cutting axial leads. For these activities, a good set of side cutters are a prerequisite for any enthusiast in this hobby. Here is