Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

RGB

Lindbergh Purchase

Darksoft

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

connor

JVS Emulator

bobbydilley

Playstation classic mini

OsirusANZ

Recent Activities

• RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “A short to ground, the most common and likely thing to go wrong, will most definitely engage the shut off protection circuit, instantly. ” I agree on that of course, but short to GND is not always the case, you can have a…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

I have to disagree on the topic of ATX power supplies. A short to ground, the most common and likely thing to go wrong, will most definitely engage the shut off protection circuit, instantly. The higher wattage is due to the ATX outputting more types…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh Purchase.

I'd blame either the graphic card or the media board.
  • bobbydilley -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh Purchase.

As a conclusion just scored a Lindbergh for £80. It sometimes won’t boot up (blank screen), but turning it off and on a few times seems to make it work - so I think all in all a good purchase. Anyone got any ideas about why it might not boot first try?
  • connor -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

If anyone knows how to add games like the Steam port of Deathsmiles I would greatly appreciate that information!
  • PascalP -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RGB: “Yep, added that just now. I'll create a proper Q&A thread once things get a just bit more quiet. ” in any rate , these things have been said for the few times , but ... any kind of info are welcome :whistling: