Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MS8-26 Connectors

Display issue on slot MVS MV 1F on NNC

nonosto

Pinned Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi

Darksoft

Pinned Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w

dannahan

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

ShootTheCore

Recent Activities

• gamefreak054 -

Posted the thread MS8-26 Connectors.

Thread
    Hello I'm a newbie and my google skills are failing me, otherwise I probably would avoid asking what is probably a simple question. What are these 2 connectors for on the board? I stole this pic from the interwebs because I forgot to snap a pic of it…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Display issue on slot MVS MV 1F on NNC.

• nonosto -

Liked Neo-Alec’s post in the thread Display issue on slot MVS MV 1F on NNC.

Like (Post)
    It's just the way Neo Geo's are. There's a sync mod involving changing the crystal. It's not worth the trouble.
  • gamefreak054 -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I have news everyone.. The powder coater killed it.. They were originally gonna shove it all in one rack but used three of them to make sure the finish was not bumped. Here you are. Take a deep breath of brand new finish on on 30 year old machines. I…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

Hello, I can't test for a while, but I confirm that I tested them all with CF for sure and I'm pretty sure that I also did it with transfergame.exe
  • Darksoft -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Like (Post)
    The Multi cart needs more power than a regular cart. Make sure you’re reading at least 5.0V, and if it still doesn’t work then, try nudging the power supply up to 5.05V or 5.1V
  • friedpotatoz -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BroadwayJose: “Is it possible to convert Street Fighter EX2 to Street Fighter EX2 Plus? ” nope, they use different security chips and no one has yet found or released a way to make different security chips nor any way to patch the games.