Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Jassifier

DoktorSleepless

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Ajax

RGB signal amplifiers on Kaneko Super Nova System

TropicalBits

Permanent Settings for TTX2 Multi Games

kazuo

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

kazuo

Recent Activities

• DoktorSleepless -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Quote from jassin000: “The pot only fits into the solder holes one way. ” Exactly, that's why I'm confused. The only thing that I don't feel right about is C5.
  • Ajax -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Yeah, that link, slow today... :p Looks ok, but I would take the original CPS2 look over this ten times outta ten, personally.
  • goguelnikov -

Liked HardAzRockz’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goguelnikov: “Hy guys, don't know where to post this but: does anyone has an empty CPS2 case, ideally green for A and B board? thanks ” I have the blue top. Ill send a pic to you later.
  • jassin000 -

@avramce a few have been yes... Quote from tonyt76: “Can anyone build me a Jassifier? If so PM me please ” But for some reason they express this desire in posts outside of this (the Jassifier) thread (I just shake my head in disappointment). :rolleyes:
  • avramce -

Would there be interest in pre-made boards? I've ordered PCBs from JLCPCBs for my CMVS, and could possibly order a set of Jassifiers from them and include the BOM on my next digikey purchase.
  • jassin000 -

Quote from DoktorSleepless: “I turn it left, and it goes dark. Seems wrong to me ” Yea that is backwards, but I'm not sure why... The pot only fits into the solder holes one way. :huh: