Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

the Goat

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

arcadeprojectsrocks

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

macck

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

Ringo

1942 SOUND ISSUE ?

Recent Activities

• the Goat -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Foxe: “Quote from the Goat: “Quote from some stupid japanese name: “Also, I'd like to get the adapter so that I could use sony component cables with the HAS. Is it/ will it be available? ” Does sony have special component cables? Or…
  • the Goat -

Liked Foxe’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “Quote from some stupid japanese name: “Also, I'd like to get the adapter so that I could use sony component cables with the HAS. Is it/ will it be available? ” Does sony have special component cables? Or do you just mean…
  • Foxe -

Quote from the Goat: “Quote from some stupid japanese name: “Also, I'd like to get the adapter so that I could use sony component cables with the HAS. Is it/ will it be available? ” Does sony have special component cables? Or do you just mean…
  • the Goat -

Quote from some stupid japanese name: “a vga to RGB rca cable ” Please elaborate on your VGA to RGB RCA cable. I think a VGA to RGBS BNC cable will work a lot better.
  • the Goat -

Quote from some stupid japanese name: “and setting the pvm to sync on green, I get a rolling screen. Any input on what I could be doing wrong? ” Sync on green will not work. JAMMA has a separate composite sync signal. Quote from some stupid japanese…
  • arcadeprojectsrocks -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from hernan43: “Well that makes me feel better! :) ” Avatar update? JK
  • macck -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from mpatou: “Got the PM and replied it with my postal address (to get the shipping costs). Waiting for the answer ” me 2....finally [ ]`Macck