Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Club Kart CRIS system not working

fsckewe

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

DecepticonZero

Sega universal racing cab

Tjohejsan

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order

AlxUnderBase

Good quality Jamma extension cables ?

AlxUnderBase

Recent Activities

• fsckewe -

Replied to the thread Club Kart CRIS system not working.

I'm pretty sure this is specific to the CK. It's pretty awesome, because you don't have to use a card to track and build your kart. So you can play all 4 classes and all tracks whenever the fuck you want. But is mine broke!!!! If you read the card…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Club Kart CRIS system not working.

I had no idea there was such a thing! Does any of the other games that utilize cards have one?
  • keropi -

Liked MoppelTheWhale’s post in the thread Are there any firmware updates for the F3 multi cart?.

Like (Post)
    nope - f3 itself can be bitchy working with upscalers, but the ,multi itself is so far the easiest one i have :thumbup:
  • ekorz -

Liked KingSopz’s post in the thread CPS2 NOOB.

Like (Post)
    My first CPS2 darksoft A.K.A my first arcade ever. My excitement is off the roof 8o :thumbsup:
  • Kundi -

Liked Tjohejsan’s post in the thread Sega universal racing cab.

Like (Post)
    This is my little projekt i have been working on. Its not ready yet. Have some things to do. It is a crazy taxi upright from the beginning. I built the box for the pedals so that i can sit and play :thumbsup: Change the speakers. Painted it Metallic blue and…