Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Raph_friend

CPS2 Battery Change Day

adgenet

Hello from Atlanta/Madrid

Chelnov

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

XtraSmiley

Neo-Geo MVS MV-1C Component Question

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    [0.13.5] - 2020-09-18 Added - Added Support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers (requires USB HOST SHIELD 2.0 update) - Sony PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro, 8BitDo M30 Bluetooth controllers tested and verified as working - Note: 8BitDo…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked kratt’s post in the thread Possible to convert Seibu SPI games?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bytestorm: “Hmm are they 538100 mroms? I thought I read 538000 in the driver. Did you check the silk in the pcb after removing the originals? ” It has been done.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked bytestorm’s post in the thread Possible to convert Seibu SPI games?.

Like (Post)
    good, I will try and prepare for a conversion of my battle ballz too.. not too keen on using MX29L3211 without proper levertranslation for all affected pins, but I do got a few of them ready to go.. hmm
  • DeWitt -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    [0.13.5] - 2020-09-18 Added - Added Support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers (requires USB HOST SHIELD 2.0 update) - Sony PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro, 8BitDo M30 Bluetooth controllers tested and verified as working - Note: 8BitDo…
  • strygo -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RoberMC: “I plan to design a plug for the CN9 connector on the B board with a breadboard, the PIC, and an angled JST connector. Plug and play, detachable by hand whenever I want, and it cannot be cleaner than that... At least on later B…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    [0.13.5] - 2020-09-18 - Added support for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 - Added support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers. Compatible with PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro and 8BitDo M30 controllers (possibly others but need to test).
  • werejag -

Like (Post)