Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ZN1 Bios board arrives!

jassin000

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

aeroflott

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi

the Goat

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

kuze

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread ZN1 Bios board arrives!.

Quote from DJLC: “Doesn't PR2 run on a ZN1 Board? ” MAME says ZN.CPP so yea... :thumbup: But it could have additional customs? Lets see what @Hammy says.
  • rtw -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Everten Taito F3 IO Board (Stereo Audio + CPS2 kick).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Johnfan1986: “Credit for yr dinosaur ” Lol. Sometimes my kids like to put their drawings in the international shipments. They call the PCBs “mini boards” and are always making trips with me to post office.
  • Derick2k -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    PWE0n4U_d.webp Went full @GC8TECH and gave my namco system1 the gold cap treatment. I do assume it’s complete overkill to use audio grade caps on all this 8-bit audio but it still sounds way better than before I recapped it. ;)
  • aeroflott -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from nassekova: “I think he means that @hursit only makes them in patches of 40 unit and we need to fulfill that. @g60hot is willing to take 5 so we (other people) would need to order at least 35 units that this deal goes alive. Right now there is…
  • the Goat -

Liked benime’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “My TL86 plus arrived today and I got the Namco System 1 multi programmed and working. All the non-tate mode (regular 4:3 horizontal orientation) games want to play upside down. I have to invert them in the service menu. Is…
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from benime: “I don't know if there's a DIP for setting monitor mode, but if you flip DIP 1 that will put you in Test Mode. Just flip it back after you're done setting the monitor mode. ” Ahh, thanks. That sounds a lot easier than holding down…
  • benime -

Quote from the Goat: “My TL86 plus arrived today and I got the Namco System 1 multi programmed and working. All the non-tate mode (regular 4:3 horizontal orientation) games want to play upside down. I have to invert them in the service menu. Is…
  • the Goat -

My TL86 plus arrived today and I got the Namco System 1 multi programmed and working. All the non-tate mode (regular 4:3 horizontal orientation) games want to play upside down. I have to invert them in the service menu. Is there a dip switch or jumper…