Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MVS Fault - Random Horizontal Bars

xodaraP

Street Fighter: The Movie graphics PIC - can anyone help me out with the file?

gitanes

SEGA JVS I/O 837-14633

MetalliC

got an hv probe- check those nanao/ tosh flybacks

stj

Has Anyone Region Swapped a Mach Breakers PCB? Having Issues Trying...

Shadoron

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread MVS Fault - Random Horizontal Bars.

Like (Post)
    It gets a bit more weird than that. The horizontal bars appear exactly the same on both of my 1 slot boards, but not on my 2 slot. As long as I can play it I'm happy, but I'm still interested to know what's causing it.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread MVS Fault - Random Horizontal Bars.

It gets a bit more weird than that. The horizontal bars appear exactly the same on both of my 1 slot boards, but not on my 2 slot. As long as I can play it I'm happy, but I'm still interested to know what's causing it.
  • In my experience, many of the causes of SFTM board not booting are input buffer 74HCT541 failures. This board seems to check the input status at startup, and it will not start if the input buffer is faulty. In addition, since the JAMMA pin arrangement of…
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread SEGA JVS I/O 837-14633.

Quote from stj: “be interesting if you ever find a diagram, ” hm... see segaretro.org/images/9/99/ClubKartPrize_NAOMI2_UK_Manual.pdf or attached
  • stj -

Replied to the thread got an hv probe- check those nanao/ tosh flybacks.

the HV is related to tube size - bigger screen needs higher HV. picture over-width is an indication that the chassis was intended for a different inductance of scancoil/yoke on the tube. having a wide pic and 15-20KV HV sounds like your using a chassis…