Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Arthrimus

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Geddon

Taito F3 bad Color RAM

xodaraP

Pinned CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit

SmokeMonster

2 player and 4 player button layout in the same cabinet (with CPS2 Multi kit game detection)

Geddon

Recent Activities

• Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from jassin000: “Thats why when I mod a console I put the components inside it, the video coming out of the console must always be 100% safe/usable to the host regardless of cable used.The only console of mine that isn't true of is the PCEngine…
  • Geddon -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Hmm, so what does it do for 4:3? You just get a bit less horizontal space? I have an Xbox 360 in a mk cab with a multi sync monitor to play mk9 and I think I run it 800x600 or 1024x768, not sure, but it is playable but it is a little strange compared…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 bad Color RAM.

Palette RAM is Fujitsu MB8421 next to the priority mixer custom. Unlikely that this RAM has actually failed, look for bad/broken traces.
  • voltron -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

The Taito Type x2 games look good on a tri sync monitor. also I have a Capcom Q25 15k and i play the X2 system on it using a Universal Video Converter. it looks good in my opinion. also in case anyone is interested im using a Capcom i/o board. "Dip