Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Fluffy

Help with CPSIII Darksoft/ loading Third Strike

Mr. Glendale

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

mathewbeall

EPROM Programmer Recommendations

DarthMig

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order

hursit

Recent Activities

• Yippikaye -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    One of the best services i've meet until now was from Mike aka RGB ! My arcade experience he could not have started without his help ! I can thanks him everyday from now on ^^
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

If I understand this conversion correctly then my schematic of the char board should cover the relevant details. I'll need one 74ls139 to decode M and B ROMs, and one half of another 74ls139 to decode A ROMs. The other half of the 74ls139 and the AND…
  • KingSopz -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    One of the best services i've meet until now was from Mike aka RGB ! My arcade experience he could not have started without his help ! I can thanks him everyday from now on ^^
  • tom5151 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order.

Like (Post)
    It looks great. DHL is very fast shipping company. They just bring it to you in 1 day :thumbsup: And, for the white button; you right about it. Normally I was decided to produce them Metal. Then I realize it is very risky. If some metal touch the PCB when it is…