Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

kulateam

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Mitsurugi-w

Home Arcade System

hoagtech

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

CPS2 A board sound issue

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• kulateam -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

I just want this to be over already...... I got a parcel yesterday with my shiny new Naomi 2 motherboard in it, so of course I goto my Atomiswave SD cabinet to play it in.. the Atomiswave cab sits just next to this one. So i'm sitting there plugging in…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from hamster: “Is it too late to get on the list.. totally missed this .. looks like they are still slowly poping out. ” Added
  • nonosto -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread CPS2 A board sound issue.

Like (Post)
    Great! :)
  • RayceARoni -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from And One: “I prefer my games looking just like they did back in the day ” News Radio (1998)Bill: "It's like my father used to say, when I was a child I thought as a ... as a child, but when I became a man I took that
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from And One: “I prefer my games looking just like they did back in the day ” News Radio (1998)Bill: "It's like my father used to say, when I was a child I thought as a ... as a child, but when I became a man I took that
  • hoagtech -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from And One: “I prefer my games looking just like they did back in the day ” News Radio (1998) Bill: "It's like my father used to say, when I was a child I thought as a ... as a child, but when I became a man I took that child out back and had him
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Took like forever x_x Hope ill never get a 20 order of tmnt. It gonna take me days to cut and fit. At least now the hard part is done. Tomorow i install and start making boxes :D