Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What Sega hardware is this?

MetalliC

Connector part numbers

nem

NEO GEO monitor colors off

stringbean

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

GEZ

[PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

castroman

Recent Activities

• MetalliC -

Replied to the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Quote from Flinnster: “One of the Dino King roms: ” thanks! this is common in UK latest ver2.5 CF, while US seems got earlier ROM-only versions. similar thing with Love&Berry too, but vice versa - UK got earlier ROM version (collection 1-2) but US…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Flinnster’s post in the thread Replacement PGM "Wheel" volume pots (For Sale).

Like (Post)
    I also have a bunch of these similar in the UK if anyone here needs any and doesn't want to wait for international postage. Mine were not quite drop in unfortunately.. I had to run a single wire underneath. pgm-audio-repaired.jpg
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Connector part numbers.

Replied to the thread NEO GEO monitor colors off.

I still need to follow the adjustment guide, but I definitely want to install a new cap kit on the monitor. I peeked into the back of the arcade machine and I can see the monitor is a Wells Gardner 25K7193 with a Zenith tube. At first, I thought maybe…
  • Eurotimmy -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread CPS2 - A board, restoration from death to life!.

Like (Post)
    The client alleged that the PCB had problems with the graphics and no sound. I tested the board and it just show me static garbage screen, for this only reason I continued the repair, as it means that something still works. I separated A and B boards…