Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City)

SF3BMX

Weird Raiden Fighters issue

Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted

war3zlod3r

TTX/X2 power-on power-off issue with motherboard

RandomRetro

PGM single game PCB interest check

Kavas

Recent Activities

• SF3BMX -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City).

Quote from Anselmo: “Degauss connector is definitely different, but if you scoop up an ms9 with the connector cables already on the chassis it should be plug and play ” Luckily it came with one! :)
  • SF3BMX -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City).

Like (Post)
    Degauss connector is definitely different, but if you scoop up an ms9 with the connector cables already on the chassis it should be plug and play
  • SF3BMX -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City).

I just received a MS9-29A chassis from PNL. Now I'm just waiting for the MS8 to MS9 yoke harness to arrive. @nem, As soon as I get around to yanking out the MS8 and installing the MS9 I will take pics of the MS8 neck board. Hopefully the swap will have…
  • shess -

Posted the thread Weird Raiden Fighters issue.

Thread
    I picked up a dead Raiden Fighters a while back and I'm working my way through it. Right now it gets power but aside from some occasional interference on the screen, it doesn't do anything. A couple odd things I noticed, the cart was decased and it had…
  • war3zlod3r -

Replied to the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

Thanks for the explanation that will save me some time of just fooling around I really appreciate it!
  • war3zlod3r -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

Like (Post)
    SPC is for adjusting side pincushion. Basically the bowing in and out. SPC does both left and right sides at the same time. If one side is inward and the other outward, you can adjust BALANCE. CORNER is similar to SPC, but it affects only the very top…