Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions

Apocalypse

Vewlix F Restoration

ABTmRw

Pac-Land / Rolling Thunder ERROR CODES

jassin000

Samurai Shodown V Perfect on real hardware?

Frikade

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

Kavas

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one that is at least…
  • Apocalypse -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “jbvm4d4_d.jpg It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit through-hole instead of surface mount. New pot on the right, above, works…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from TheDeath: “Un fortunatly one of the sdrams pads was complitely ripped off when i removed the one near the jamma connector and i'm afraid that wiring patch will be a pain the arse to do, so ill just try with the one that is at least…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from ekorz: “jbvm4d4_d.jpg It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit through-hole instead of surface mount. New pot on the right, above, works…
  • dewmansnk -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Monitor Convergence Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I told @8bitforlife . "I am sick and tired of relying on other people to hold up my projects due to my lack of soldering experience and that I SWARE I would start soldering again after a rocky past." And then I met Kenny. He was offering a 27" Trinitron…