Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

Hadouken Arcade

One speaker is louder than the other Q-Sound

CPS2 I/O Interface

Kavas

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

Frank_fjs

JAMMA Rec Room Master Xtension Alpha Cade Help

ekorz

Recent Activities

• Hadouken Arcade -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

No problem. commercial grade monitor might last longer but they're pricey for sure.
  • rewrite -

Posted the thread One speaker is louder than the other Q-Sound.

Thread
    So I am working on the Impress and on pick-up it had great audio over normal JAMMA. Through the Q-sound amp however it would thud and hum and you couldn't hear the audio. So I recapped it. Now the sound is absolutely great on the left speaker. And the…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

I got it! I guess it wasn't cracked. What I must have heard was some of the solder cracking underneath. Guess I didn't give it enough slack. The Ferrite Bead was so tall that it was bending the darn AV board, I could start to see the AV board start to…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

It could indeed. I'd be inclined to go for something more compact, a 20 pin Pico maybe. For DC all the voltages are available from the Pico. For Saturn all that's needed is a 9V regulator.
  • Kavas -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Can anyone tell me what part the FB26 is? There are a bunch of them on the board. ” Yeah, what Frank said. Sadly since no markings, it's difficult to tell what the replacement part is. You can tell if it's broken electrically…
  • Plastic -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.