Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Apocalypse

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Debu_Ranger

DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

jb907

Trouble extracting fud-hdd0-a.chd to SSD or HDD

ekorz

Pinned Games with Issues

hrvat9

Recent Activities

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from radiantsvgun: “I’m down for whichever lets me play the fantasy zones, Cotton and shinobi. I assume V1 will work? ” No FZ2 "DX" on either V1 or V2. But original FZ then yes for both. Quote from xtrasmiley: “@Apocalypse any idea for the ETA on…
  • xtrasmiley -

Quote from Apocalypse: “Updated list on first page ” @Apocalypse any idea for the ETA on this one? Also, were you ever able to fix that FZ2 issue?
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Updated list on first page
  • Debu_Ranger -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Ordered mine today! I'm super happy. I was in Japan when you first talked about a NEOGEO flash cart and bought a system there. I've been patiently waiting for this flashcart knowing I'll never every in good conscience be able to afford all the NEO…
  • radiantsvgun -

I’m down for whichever lets me play the fantasy zones, Cotton and shinobi. I assume V1 will work?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked donluca’s post in the thread CPS2 Fan Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jb907: “anybody with the silent 6 gelid can take a photo of how the pins should be connected? ” You can try plugging it in every way, there's no risk of damaging it (that's how I discovered it), but IIRC (don't want to open the case…