Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pandora Box 6 controllers issue when in Jamma cabinet

PascalP

Help me solve an SSV Mystery!

bytestorm

[HAS] JAMMA extension harness

RGB

Pinned Naomi CF Kit and DIMM Conversion Services

daddodvd82

Object Ram Bad

stj

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread Pandora Box 6 controllers issue when in Jamma cabinet.

Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “you used a pb4 before? pb6 and 4 pinout should be the same - at least they were for me... ?( ” Yes I was talking about PB4, is the PB6 different?
  • I know you're not making it up. I've worked in manufacturing for 16 years... but you still don't understand the concept. for a single object you only have 6 axis that it can move in. that's it. those machines are called 9, 10, 11 axis because there are…
  • ailerus -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Way overdue, but I'm happy to announce that the first run of my JAMMA extension harness is ready! - Supergun dedicated (not only for the HAS) - Hard gold plated JAMMA edge contacts - ~60cm cables length (~68cm total length) - 2x16AWG for GND, 2x16AWG for…
  • bytestorm -

Replied to the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Quote from Hammy: “Quote from bytestorm: “Anyone knows if Drift out 94 or Pachinko Sexy Reaction is convertable into VASARA games? ” Drift out goes to storm blade as stock, any other titles will require lots of mods / not worth it. ” Ok, thanks…
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

• Wraith -

Replied to the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

I want one. How do I order? I also want a cps1 HAS kick harness.
  • daddodvd82 -

Replied to the thread Naomi CF Kit and DIMM Conversion Services.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Kit Compact Flash Naomi ------ $ 100 da solo / $ 125 con un gioco 9uhw1nK.jpg HY1Q9Si.jpg Scheda CF aggiuntiva con gioco installato ----- $ 25 Converti Dimm normale in Rev. 4.02 per l'uso di CF ----- $ 25 più la spedizione…