Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Pelly

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Arthrimus

Consolized Bubble Bobble

jassin000

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

mathewbeall

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

Joe

Recent Activities

• Pelly -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from djsheep: “You can do better: Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables ” How does an extension cable solution help you wire up a cabinet though? unless i am missing something?
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Yes, the d-pad and start should work without entering button remapping mode. Have you tried cleaning the pins of your controller plugs and the Saturn ports that you are using for the adapters. The ports on those extension cables don't grip the controller…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Consolized Bubble Bobble.

What is the small "bub bob" PCB on top of the board all about? I don't have that on mine.
  • K0NAM1 -

Thanks @Arthrimus I just tried my CPS2, the controller does nothing, it looks like from your video the up/down/left/right should work even before remapping. All I did was use eXtreme Burner with saturn_controller_demux_remap_autofire.ino.standard.hex,…
  • Arthrimus -

I have no clue what the problem is. I have a couple of the same PCB revision that you are using floating around the workshop and I have programmed the newest firmware on them with absolutely no issues.
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Ok - more info on this - been through a bunch of steps to try and figure out what is going on. When the system freezes - the orange LED lights up on the GDEMU. according to the website - that is what this means: "There is a status LED on the GDEMU,…