Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capcom Q-Sound amp help?

rewrite

I won Gunslinger Stratos HDD with dongle at auction to view data (music, video, etc.)

helvetica

Home Arcade System

FakeNoose

Street Fighter 3.2 Boss Hack for cardridge 3.2 or battery-less cart

modology

Form Organization and layout.

PascalP

Recent Activities

• glocknyne -

Liked jermz1’s post in the thread Custom Taito Vewlix Sub Panel Aux.

Like (Post)
    Update from the shop. UV Printing PANEL-1.jpgPANEL-2.jpg
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Capcom Q-Sound amp help?.

Quote from wuemura: “You don't need to run this on the original cab to proper hear the effects, all you need beside the Capcom amp, is to have a pair of aligned speakers facing you at your ears level. ” Sure, except most other cabs don't have this,…
  • wuemura -

Quote from hardyhell: “So an new astro City will not be able to benefit of the Q Sound because the speakers are not alligned that way as in the Capcom cab? i have a nvs 4000 in use with the cps2 and 3 and planning to get These amps running in my cab.…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked zionfarm’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from kryssss: “I look for the best connection solution with a flat screen to get closer to the CRT. ” I feel the 55" LG C9 OLED 4K TV when paired with the HAS and OSSC scaler is as good of an experience as you can…
  • wuemura -

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from wuemura: “The final words on this it's simple, to experience Capcom QSound you need that Capcom amplifier, end of story. ” And properly aligned speakers, which most people running these not in original cabs don't…
  • Quote from Hydreigon: “Quote from molamola: “Thanks to the cooperation of the forums here, it seems to be solved! Thank you very much! I love you guys :thumbsup: ” I hope you will find some interesting info on the HDD. I would like to know if this game even has…
  • FakeNoose -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB Is it possible to order peripherals without going through the same process as pre-ordering a HAS?
  • Starcade -

Replied to a comment by Starcade on mR_CaESaR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi, Thanks for he reply. That's a shame because we could have had the art scanned, repaired and reproduced. Thanks all the same. Regards Jon.
  • rewrite -

Quote from hardyhell: “So an new astro City will not be able to benefit of the Q Sound because the speakers are not alligned that way as in the Capcom cab? ” Probably not much benefit to be had if any.