Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Killer Instinct Graphical Glitch Repair

stj

Some of question about HNK in Naomi2

ZERO_MILES

NES problem

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

kioku25

Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed)

Niko

Recent Activities

• werejag -

Liked ZERO_MILES’s post in the thread Some of question about HNK in Naomi2.

Like (Post)
    Hokuto no Ken is an Atomiswave game, it will run on Naomi 1 or Naomi 2 if you have the patched game and a multigame setup (ex: CF or Netdimm+Raspberry). It will not work on a SEGA Dreamcast.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Killer Instinct Graphical Glitch Repair.

ouch, if your loom is correct, that's a sign that you have bad ground wires. your psu, monitor chassis and large metal parts should all be connected to the earth of the power cord.
  • ZERO_MILES -

Replied to the thread Some of question about HNK in Naomi2.

Hokuto no Ken is an Atomiswave game, it will run on Naomi 1 or Naomi 2 if you have the patched game and a multigame setup (ex: CF or Netdimm+Raspberry). It will not work on a SEGA Dreamcast.
  • stj -

Posted the thread NES problem.

Thread
    before i start replacing stuff at random, does anybody know of a common cause of the console freezing once it warms up? this has been moded for external 5v - so dont say "change the regulator" :D
  • kioku25 -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

No, it's only BBCSII that is now stuck in 480p. The menu is displayed in 768p as it should be. It's the stock monitor that came with my Vewlix FC. I'm running a VGA cable from the monitor into one of those DVI->VGA adapters, which is plugged into my…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked CoinFeeder’s post in the thread Project Neon: New Shmup for the Neo Geo.

Like (Post)
    Hey folks! tldr; After developing a simple shmup for the Gameboy Color a few months back, I've decided to team up with some people and go all in on developing a full-blown Shmup for the Neo Geo MVS.
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread Is there a 3rd Strike ROM from 30th Anniversary around? (Fatal bug fixed).

When this is released, I think it would also be a good idea to share exactly which byte was changed and why it fixes the issue. This will help focus the testing to a specific area, and aid in having it accepted by the community.