Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hi from Salt Lake City

Mitsurugi-w

Glorious Irem M72 multi

Mitsurugi-w

Blast City: how to adjust the 5v on the PSU?

Pinned F3-Multi ROMset generator

rtw

Black screen when attempting to boot...

Dpful

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hi from Salt Lake City.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Dpful’s post in the thread Hi from Salt Lake City.

Like (Post)
    Hi I found this forum looking for atomiswave 2 Naomi that I use in a mobile arcade museum that I run, I'm the author of the indie arcade shmup "JPO in SLC" and published the indie arcade game "To Space, Comrade"-- both of which you've never heard of, but…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Does anyone in Europe have seven extra 27c322 eproms they can sell to member @asra? He needs them and would be much cheaper than me selling them to him.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Please change my v2 to a v1 since my board has the encrypted stuffs on it like @Frank_fjs recommended
  • Retroguy -

Posted the thread Blast City: how to adjust the 5v on the PSU?.

Thread
    I got a Toki board, but the screen shows al scrambled up while MVS runs fine. This is my first cab and I'm a little in the dark how to adjust the 5v on the PSU? There are no pots for screwdriver to fit?
  • Dpful -

Posted the thread Hi from Salt Lake City.

Thread
    Hi I found this forum looking for atomiswave 2 Naomi that I use in a mobile arcade museum that I run, I'm the author of the indie arcade shmup "JPO in SLC" and published the indie arcade game "To Space, Comrade"-- both of which you've never heard of, but…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread F3-Multi ROMset generator.