Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

Derick2k

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Arthrimus

PARSEC Supergun Project

Unessential

4 Player IGS PGM adapter (cable replacement)

Frank_fjs

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Pelly

Recent Activities

• Gonzo -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    EVERTEN ST-V Boards add stereo RCA connectors and CPS1 & CPS2 kick harness connectors to the Sega ST-V. See photos for details. ST-V IO Board (stereo audio + CPS1 and CPS2 kick harness connectors) IMPORTANT! There are 2 STV layouts that I'm aware of.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Quote from BroadwayJose: “Still not sure if I want to opt for the LCD solution but I'm happy for now with the dip bank setup. It works and it's easy to use. ” Looks good, maybe @everten can make a version of his adapter that also has the dips switches…
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Quote from K0NAM1: “Thanks @Frank_fjs & @Arthrimus On J1, bearing in mind that I have to remove the short after programming then I'm thinking of soldering a tiny bit of wire as it should be easier to remove than a blob of solder? Is the ISP to DB15…
  • Derick2k -

Liked BroadwayJose’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Got my PCB in and installed. Looks really clean, fits perfectly with the Highflow plexi case and the stereo sounds excellent. Thanks again @everten! 83oL7Tg.jpg Really looking forward to the potential F3 version. I also have the Lions3 case for that…
  • Unessential -

Replied to the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Quote from low_budget: “Since I am having difficulty building any significant quantity of Parsec superguns on my own, I am looking for an assembler. [snip] I will have 3 more of the assembled v2.1 Parsec Superguns available July 10th. ” No wonder I…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread 4 Player IGS PGM adapter (cable replacement).

Don't follow that pinout, it's backwards re pin numbering.