Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Discharging the tube

nem

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

KingSopz

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

ark125

AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB

dewmansnk

Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked ark125’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Received, installed and tested. It works perfectly and soldering the wires for the original keys was easier than I thought, there is plenty of space to solder the cables. Thank you so much. It´s a dream come true.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

Quote from erzane: “if the monitor is disconnected and the sucker already taken off, there isn't charge inside the tube anymore. ” This is wrong. The CRT has two conductive coatings on the inside and outside of the tube, and together they form,…
  • hursit -

Liked KingSopz’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hursit: “HelloI really dont decide it yet my friend :( i cant promise for anything for now, but i will give you some information after i have finished the all details about injection molds and plastic production ;) ” understood, no worries…
  • KingSopz -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from hursit: “HelloI really dont decide it yet my friend :( i cant promise for anything for now, but i will give you some information after i have finished the all details about injection molds and plastic production ;) ” understood, no worries…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from KingSopz: “Hello, do we get to pick the color of the plastic parts or they all come 1 color? ” Hello I really dont decide it yet my friend :( i cant promise for anything for now, but i will give you some information after i have finished the…