Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

tom5151

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

twistedsymphony

Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick

redijedi808

How's the iCade 60-in-1?

rewrite

Last chance for PS-IO!

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• tom5151 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Same for me please, V1, then V2 when available. Thanks
  • Fluffy -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “If we are lucky we may not need a PAL at all, and get away with one or two 74lsXX. The MAME code doesn't suggest any complex banking or decoding. ” I can tell you that the PALs are somewhat related to the code on the GFX board…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from Fluffy: “If we are lucky we may not need a PAL at all, and get away with one or two 74lsXX. The MAME code doesn't suggest any complex banking or decoding. ” I can tell you that the PALs are somewhat related to the code on the GFX board…
  • Fluffy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “What puzzles me is the Lydz prog board has the ARM CPU on it, but as far as I can tell it's not actually attached to anything. Why would they go through the effort of removing that chip and then soldering it to their repo…
  • Fluffy -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “What puzzles me is the Lydz prog board has the ARM CPU on it, but as far as I can tell it's not actually attached to anything. Why would they go through the effort of removing that chip and then soldering it to their repo…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from Apocalypse: “I've dumped and reversed the 2 PALs on the PROG board of the Dodonpachi conversion. Still have to test them. ” knowing specifically which PCB revision they came from is important because I've discovered that the pin mapping is…
  • redijedi808 -

Replied to the thread Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick.

Quote from hursit: “Quote from redijedi808: “Fightstick up and running...obviously Im a Guile fan. The custom PCB for the buttons made it super easy for a clean install. Was able to utilize the Brooks UFB and Retro Board combo with a 20 pin cable…
  • Apocalypse -

• brizzo -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “I had not seen pcb pics of the PSIO until today, so it is disappointing to see they didnt implement any type of anti cloning measures and used parts that can easily have the software extracted for programming onto new…