Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

IPD

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Frank_fjs

Vewlix IO options

adgenet

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

SoothsayerOrion

System 18 multi - 6) Reverse-Engineering the 315-5436 custom chip

psykom1

Recent Activities

• IPD -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Is there a list of all changes between the different HAS revisions somewhere?
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Jamma extenders were $24 for postage as I shipped them registered. $2 for the shipping box. The ATX cables were over $20 shipped. $4 for the jamma connector. Add up all the other connectors, IDC cables, cost of the two PCBs etc and it all adds up.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Crap, that is pretty cheap. Why the heck was the JAMMA extender so freaking much!? Probably due to size huh... OK, never mind. I guess it would be just as easy for people to buy direct from you. Sigh, just trying to help! These are pretty sweet!
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    I can ship 2 x units in a padded envelope, economy airmail, for the cost of envelope plus $7.50 AU postage - pretty much worldwide. Larger quantities up to 500g is approx $16 AU, or $24 if you want tracking. Doesn't seem that expensive. I paid $15 US…