Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Need Help identifying speakers connection

nem

Blast and Astro city projects

kuze

Class 4 SD card?

PascalP

Original Pac-Man PCB - How to Clean safely?

nem

Lindbergh,noir,vewlix control panels are they all compatable

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread Need Help identifying speakers connection.

Connector looks like JST VL: jst-mfg.com/product/detail_e.php?series=265 As for identifying them, maybe see what they're connecting to at the other end to figure out what they are?
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Quote from nem: “Quote from kuze: “That may be difficult, as the cab is sandwiched in place. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been changed though. Someone has definitely posted the 2933 resistor value before, I can help dig it up if needed. ” It should be…
  • nem -

Quote from kuze: “That may be difficult, as the cab is sandwiched in place. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been changed though. Someone has definitely posted the 2933 resistor value before, I can help dig it up if needed.” It should be a 3 ohm resistor.…
  • kuze -

Quote from nem: “Quote from kuze: “Right, 2933 chassis on 2931 tube/yoke ” That's interesting. Can you check what heater resistor you have in there? ” That may be difficult, as the cab is sandwiched in place. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been…
  • kuze -

Liked ebzero89’s post in the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Like (Post)
    I've also got a 2933 on a 2931 tube/yoke. Definitely took a bit of work to get the brightness correct and it wasn't good out of the box for sure, but it does have the same brightness as my 2931.
  • nem -

Quote from kuze: “Well for the blurriness, you can try and tweak the focus pot on the flyback. The dimness could just be you need to calibrate colors/brightness and/or tweak screen knob on the flyback. ” This is true, and absolutely the first thing…
  • ebzero89 -

I've also got a 2933 on a 2931 tube/yoke. Definitely took a bit of work to get the brightness correct and it wasn't good out of the box for sure, but it does have the same brightness as my 2931.
  • nem -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jimmyjames: “the picture is dim and a little blurry, my guess is that the Chassis needs a cap kit. ” Well for the blurriness, you can try and tweak the focus pot on the flyback. The dimness could just be you need to calibrate…
  • kuze -

Quote from jimmyjames: “the picture is dim and a little blurry, my guess is that the Chassis needs a cap kit. ” Well for the blurriness, you can try and tweak the focus pot on the flyback. The dimness could just be you need to calibrate…