Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

acblunden2

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

hursit

Pinned Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis

waali

building a Tekken6 357 board, questions

Hey Everyone!

Recent Activities

• hoagtech -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    and lets update something Guys. All the drawing Data has been sent to CNC last week The K7000 Frame which shipped to me by @rewrong is arriwed to Istanbul. I think i will get it in a few days, and i will draw it qucikly to send it to CNC too. I have…
  • rewrong -

Like (Post)
    and lets update something Guys. All the drawing Data has been sent to CNC last week The K7000 Frame which shipped to me by @rewrong is arriwed to Istanbul. I think i will get it in a few days, and i will draw it qucikly to send it to CNC too. I have…
  • acblunden2 -

Like (Post)
  • acblunden2 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Alright. That does change the very recent discussions significantly. I was very worried for the EU guys.…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from acblunden2: “It is pretty obviously disengenous. ” It really isn't. And that's why I assume you have to have something against me. Because otherwise: why? The project failed the first time because when people found…
  • hursit -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Quote from rewrite: “EU members will have to be sorted at some point, yes, but at this point there isn't even an EU distributor…
  • hursit -

• hursit -

Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Alright. That does change the very recent discussions significantly. I was very worried for the EU guys.…
  • rewrite -

Quote from hursit: “2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors. ” Quote from rewrite: “EU members will have to be sorted at some point, yes, but at this point there isn't even an EU distributor…