Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega Megalo 410

tiff_lee

Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way

xtrasmiley

Pinned replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?

mthngn

Home Arcade System

AlxUnderBase

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

djsheep

Recent Activities

• Sumez -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Like (Post)
    @Sumez yes that device looks just fine. i have one just like it :) @caius on my world rally i added a second battery, however, if one battery fails it may just drain the other one. i was hoping to not have to phoenix it again for a long time hehe i…
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Not wanting to derail this thread but seeing that it is about the mighty Megalo 410 I just noticed both of mine have the VS kit installed, was that a standard feature? Also have some weird aluminium overlay. On one cab its on the inlay panel, on the…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Thanks, I guess it's time to give it a go for a bit!
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Like (Post)
    @xtrasmiley have you played your AH for a long time eg 30min-1hr, I mean, after seeing the coprocessor not ready ? my WR would work perfectly for a while then glitch out and sometimes crash.
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Hi, I have a multiCPS3 (thank you @Darksoft for DIMM and @aje_fr for the superbios cartbridge) I test my system and all is OK. I have bought a scsi2sd I have an old SD card - I copy UniCD-CPS3_for_standard_SH2_V4_Unmodified.iso I have upgraded the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Brendle: “EDIT - I found a different thread here saying the HAS may be available in Feb on a webshop, so I will look out for that. But I'll leave my old mssg here in case anyone can help regarding the other stuff. ” Check this Quote from…
  • fatmikerocks -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I have news everyone.. The powder coater killed it.. They were originally gonna shove it all in one rack but used three of them to make sure the finish was not bumped. Here you are. Take a deep breath of brand new finish on on 30 year old machines. I…
  • djsheep -

Liked plasia’s post in the thread Namco 359/369.

Like (Post)
    System 359/369 is still considered "active"... Until they are considered "inactive" you wont get any help here. (Hidden Content)