Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dreamcast GD-Rom Replacement Options

Aurich

Model 3 to PC

dung

(Tools) Arduino Mega Shield to asses Official Konami System 573 PCMCIA cards

Dion

Lifted Trace Help

The Spaniard

preserving PCBs

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• Aurich -

Replied to the thread Dreamcast GD-Rom Replacement Options.

Man, my interest in all of this suddenly spiked, just picked up the new Brook adapters so I can run fightsticks on Dreamcast easily
  • skate323k137 -

Liked penrhos’s post in the thread Faulty TTX motherboard - any chance of fixing it?.

Like (Post)
    no diagnostics cards unfortunately. I might try my hot air rework station on the bottom but with them being so close to the CPU socket it might melt it. I find if I add new solder, set my iron to 380 and use liquid flux I can usually get the holes…
  • dung -

Replied to the thread Model 3 to PC.

That is a pretty slick solution. Makes me wonder how hard it would be to pull it off for a model 2. Would love to convert my Sega Rally to run something like this.
  • skate323k137 -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread preserving PCBs.

Like (Post)
    are you looking to preserve PCBs or CLEAN PCBs? because those two things are at odds. Conventional wisdom is that cleaning the PCB, with any kind of liquid can seep into the chips and lower it's life span. If you wan to "preserve" it, hit it with some…
  • remvel -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Something I've started to work on only recently but done a lot of progress. 29 official games known on this system: - Ace Attacker - Alien Syndrome - Altered Beast / Jyuohki - Aurail - Bay Route - Bullet - Cotton - Dunk Shot - Dynamite Dux - E-Swat -…
  • remvel -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from undamned: “Wait, so is this a multi (all games built in) or a "universal" board where you'd still have to swap out chips every time you want to play a different game? If a multi, how were you thinking about selecting the various…
  • remvel -

Liked yavuzg’s post in the thread 6-in-1 JAMMA Switcher mods: Test switch, remote, -5v.

Like (Post)
    Finally installed it! :) IMG_2591_zpszrklth3p.jpg Now my Neo Geo cabinet is capable of running the following games... 1) MVS single slot with 161-in-1 for now (waiting for Darksoft's multi ;) ) 2) Empty slot (Currently another MVS with Pulstar cartridge…
  • remvel -

Liked yavuzg’s post in the thread 6-in-1 JAMMA Switcher mods: Test switch, remote, -5v.

Like (Post)
    I know there are various scattered tutorials and videos scattered around the internet regarding this subject. I recently needed to install this switch in my Neo Geo cabinet and I wanted to put every mod in writing while I'm doing this so that anyone can…
  • TheBortot -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread preserving PCBs.

Like (Post)
    are you looking to preserve PCBs or CLEAN PCBs? because those two things are at odds. Conventional wisdom is that cleaning the PCB, with any kind of liquid can seep into the chips and lower it's life span. If you wan to "preserve" it, hit it with some…