Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SEGA System E PCB Repair Service Needed

ic3b4ll

IONA-PSX: An Open Source PlayStation 1/2 Controller to JVS solution

kof9xddt

need help with taito x3 error 2903

ccatalyst

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Frank_fjs

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

mathewbeall

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked Smurph’s post in the thread Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Post reserved for live monitor progress and related rigging/fabrication It works! It's pretty dang cool that they had this as a feature from day 1. livemonitor2.jpg 2020/09/18 - got it set up for gameplay. voot-spectatorscreen.jpg
  • ic3b4ll -

Replied to the thread SEGA System E PCB Repair Service Needed.

In that case, nevermind about the amplifier, it's the least of your worries. @Apocalypse was right, it was probably broken when the amplifier was removed. Repairing it will likely be a time consuming and expensive endeavour, there are a lot of failure…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked XeD’s post in the thread Faulty SIMM socket?.

Like (Post)
    I had an issue like this due to improper pin alignment. Most likelyfrom forcing simm into position. With simm install in slot 4 only (or which ever slot is not registering simm) boot up the darksoft menu. Before you go to the flash memory screen, gently…
  • kof9xddt -

Replied to the thread IONA-PSX: An Open Source PlayStation 1/2 Controller to JVS solution.

I downloaded the iona346 project,and it works well with my Saturn joypad. It still works, Even I did not connect the capacitor and risistor.