Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TTX2 Motherboard Boot Issue

RandomRetro

TTX/X2 power-on power-off issue with motherboard

RandomRetro

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

RandomRetro

NNC Toshiba PF colors unbalanced

Hatsune Mike

Wells Monitor always saying "out of range" when in VGA mode

skate323k137

Recent Activities

• Dethaz -

Now follows pacoarcade.

Follow
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread TTX2 Motherboard Boot Issue.

Debugging update... - Pulled all peripherals - Unplugged all fans - Pulled RAM - Pulled CPU - Re-cased - Swapped PSU - Pulled CMOS battery to reset CMOS Still hitting the power cycling issue.
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread TTX/X2 power-on power-off issue with motherboard.

Yeah I would be surprised that just re-casing the board would work, but also am jealous if that fixed it. I have tried everything I can think of and still no luck... - Pulled all peripherals - Unplugged all fans - Pulled RAM - Pulled CPU - Recapped all…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

Quote from nismopunch: “just curious..those of you who got the PCI slot ssd/hdd rack mount had this fail in a year? amazon.com/dp/B0080V73RE I was greeted to cannot locate OS when trying to play the other day. Probably only ejected the drive a handful…
  • kratt -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Apocalypse's ongoing projects.

Like (Post)
    I've got so many things on the go I though it would be nice to gather my progress in one unique thread so people can quickly see where things are going and what's needed. Of course dedicated topics will be kept up to date with details Done: Software: -…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread NNC Toshiba PF colors unbalanced.

If the colors bleed when the gains go up, first turn the biases down for all channels, and bring up the flyback Screen / G2 control until you can see the black area, then back off a bit. This might give you more usable range, in case the streaking you…
  • ShadowX -

Now follows SmokeMonster.

Follow