Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bought my first Model 2 board and I have no idea what I'm doing! Please help!

segasonic91

Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?

twistedsymphony

MS-2930-S Vertical Position

jeffpin

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

segasonic91

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

BuddyC

Recent Activities

• I have a Virtua Cop 2 that is an equal nightmare. Exactly where does the video plug in on these things? The bottom of that last page of the HotD manual was cut off. Too bad some fucktard cut the cables on my guns, so I could only look at the pretty…
  • stt1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?.

Quote from plasia: “Switching the mode involves a switch on the actual board. It's on the right side on the pcb iirc and it's labelled. ” Quote from plasia: “umm unless it's been taken off it should be there. From memory it'll look something like…
  • jeffpin -

Replied to the thread MS-2930-S Vertical Position.

Anyone have a schematic for this chassis? Q402 is hanging on by a thread, definitely broken connection. Might not be able to salvage it. Legs are pretty much gone. Possible replacement part number? 49738961506_38d2c1fc99_z.jpg
  • ekorz -

Your jumper is on 246+ mode currently. If you move it to cover the middle and left pins it’s 256
  • CharGP02A -

I dont see that. This is what I see: SP6Ffhs ibb.co/SP6Ffhs