Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Kujako

[PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

Animaitor

MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question...

Kujako

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Arthrimus

Hi there, I'm the new one...

Recent Activities

• Kujako -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

A question, which I'm sure has been answered by my tired arse can't find: Any guidance on preferred STV "BIOS" settings? I note that many of the ROM images won't run in "multi-cart" mode. Any downside to turning that off?
  • Animaitor -

Replied to the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

@RGB, would it be possible to add 2 knobs on the HAS to control the V and H position of the image for non arcade CRTs as seen here? I could buy the one from Aliexpress but I rather pay to someone who knows what he's doing and that can deliver quality…
  • Mrhide -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Fighting Vipers 2 (Sega Model 3) ROM Board Jumper configuration..

Like (Post)
    GlbOFWb_d.jpg ... and the jumpers are just like VOOT. 4mb audio and 32mb video - photo
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread MVS cabinet power supply (U-SAN) fan question....

Quote from YaYaLanD: “Check the diodes also, a sick one can drop voltage more than usual i read somewhere when troubleshooting a sick PVM PSU ” Good suggestion, will take a look. However, for the time being I've ordered a HAPP replacement so I can…
  • the Goat -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Mini DIN 9 (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis 2 connector) is up, check main post for download. Main notable differences (please read last bullet point): - Mini DIN 8 connector removed and replaced with a Mini DIN 9 connector. - Video…
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Mini DIN 9 (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis 2 connector) is up, check main post for download. Main notable differences (please read last bullet point): - Mini DIN 8 connector removed and replaced with a Mini DIN 9 connector. - Video…