Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sentinel System 16 Adapter - Review

Hatsune Mike

Apocalypse's ongoing projects

Braintrash

Sega Hikaru / Planet Harriers questions! (report from Hikaru subforum)

CoolFox

Bad Jamma edge?

BlinG

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Noob

Recent Activities

• Anselmo -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Bad Jamma edge?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Anselmo: “Update: Removing the supercap that holds the settings made the audio reset back to Max (39) - and I can now lower the audio via the volume down button, but the volume up still does not work. I did replace both volume up and down…
  • Anselmo -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Bad Jamma edge?.

Like (Post)
    I would say a dead Z80 would give no audio at all, regardless if it is Jamma Mono or RCA stereo. But strange that it did work before like you mention? And I wouldn’t recommend replacing the Z80 without troubleshooting it first, but I wouldn’t be…
  • Anselmo -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Bad Jamma edge?.

Like (Post)
    I had this issue with one of my old asia boards. Try holding the down volume on the board while turning on the cabinet. Once the boot screen appears you can let go. Then try and adjust the volume. I've also had to go into the sound test menu and lowered…
  • theoddtech -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “Hi @brizzo and @twistedsymphony - any more headway on this? ” twistedsymphony bounced some good ideas off me and we came up with a much better design than using a touch screen. Will have an update for you all next month :)
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Sentinel System 16 Adapter - Review.

Hirose is NOT discontinued. You can buy it on Digikey. I just bought some and received them the other week. There is a long lead time as it is a non-stock part.
  • Braintrash -

Replied to the thread Apocalypse's ongoing projects.

Hey Apocalypse, I know you made arcade models for KiCad, like JAMMA connectors. Since you are quite trustworthy on the subject, I would rather use yours than reiventing a less round wheel. Did you happen to publish them or something?
  • Braintrash -

Replied to the thread Sentinel System 16 Adapter - Review.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I use a high quality gold plated jamma edge, it fits perfectly. I won't use Hirose as they're discontinued and they have brittle plastic which easily breaks. ” What do you use as a replacement for Hirose? I am in the look for…
  • undamned -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Waiting on the special order connectors we purchased. They are scheduled to be shipped Early August. Then hopefully manufacturing begins a week or so after receiving them.