Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

SVM

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

zionfarm

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

xb74

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

stox58

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• SVM -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Quote from xodaraP: “Shouldn't it be 0.7v not 0.07v? ” As I said, its hard to tell with a multimeter (the values are shifting arround). One would need to measure it with an oscilloscope ... Quote from xodaraP: “The 5V is coming direct from the…
  • xodaraP -

Shouldn't it be 0.7v not 0.07v? I know there’s proper ways to do it but at least of I’m getting roughly what I’m expecting I know I’m on the right track. Your RGB lines are twice the voltage of mine so that explains why it’s dim. The 5V is…
  • zionfarm -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Disregard this is the video I had to do some math on when you streamed to find it.
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

All good here, researching and getting ready for projects.
  • SVM -

The parts seem to be correct... Where do you grab your 5v from? Could you test an alternative spot, please? I've "measured" my outputs with a white screen, too (even if I know that it is not the right way to do it with a multimeter :) :( RGB: 1.76v Sync:…
  • stox58 -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

• zionfarm -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from beast1x5: “@Derick2k peep the VOD's when you can dude , I didn't have my soldering iron so I wasn't able to install the reset line ” @beast1x5 is this the past video with the 16B multi on the stream?