Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix.

yuro

Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up

xtrasmiley

Sega Megalo 410

tiff_lee

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

Thrillhouse

Recent Activities

• nassekova -

Posted the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Thread
    I got this "untested" Bee Storm and it seems to have something wrong. At first I just cleaned the contacts and it booted to red or grey screen. Once I got it to boot on this weird symbol. Today I started to work with properly so I - Opened it up.…
  • yuro -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix..

Anyone who doesn't need the touchpad functions, I'm happy to sell my V1 to you. Slide into the DMs.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Doing the same with my simpsons one day, but add the third button. If you don’t want to drill into the original CP, there are inexpensive replacements available. I’m actually considering 4 buttons for the D&D games as mine is a multi brawler not…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Like (Post)
    Restoring an original Simpson’s Konami 4-player cabinet and thinking of packing it with 6-8 of Konami’s great side scrolling fighters. Original PCBs only. Current though on games: 1) Simpsons 2) X-men 3) TMNT 4) Mystic Warriors 5) Cowboys of Moo…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Like (Post)
    Like the idea! I’m planning to do the same with my freshly restored X-men cab. except with only the 4 boards I have. X-men Simpsons Bucky O’ Hare Sunset Riders
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

nah that's the Italian guy using the MW612ST. I was gonna message you saying I bought one but decided to hold off till I tested it otherwise its kinda moot and you'd only waste time looking into it. BenQ MX819ST, estimated delivery is 2 weeks from the…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “Yes, Ribbit is the game I speak of... :D ” Definitely a good game. IF YOU LIKE GETTING EATEN BY GIANT SPIDERS