Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Booting Konami M2 games on home hardware and vise versa - WIP

Psyko-M1

Jamma Fingerboards

roy

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

rewrite

Using a real NesicaXLive on a Taito X2

rewrite

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

Murray

Recent Activities

• Psyko-M1 -

Replied to the thread Booting Konami M2 games on home hardware and vise versa - WIP.

I too have been curious about the M2 hardware. Ever since I saw the Beavis and Butthead prototype at GGA, it's piqued my interest. Nice project.
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Booting Konami M2 games on home hardware and vise versa - WIP.

Quote from AMS: “Cool! Can’t wait as I have a few M2 arcade pcb s here . And I don’t want to fetch 2k for a m2 kiosk ” Hopefully I can have arcade board owners booting kiosk / console software soon! Well at least booting...controlling it is…
  • Darksoft -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeWitt: “Thank you very much for verification! Here are my files, feel free to use them for yourself :thumbup: Please keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any harm this adapter does to you or your hardware. You can use my design at your own…
  • roy -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

the issue isn't the passthrough but the total width and short pads on one edge...
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from AMS: “@g60hot is active on Otaku and ukvac a couple days ago... I don’t have a good feeling with him but that s just my own opinion and experience . ” I don't have good or bad feelings, but I've never gotten him to reply to me when I've…