Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

hursit

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

acblunden2

Pinned Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis

waali

building a Tekken6 357 board, questions

Hey Everyone!

Recent Activities

• hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Hello people @Micromort I have designed the Case only for 56k Modem :( We know the Ethernat Adapter very less produced. Thats why i have made it only for 56k and i dont understand about of the PSU . You mean my Designed PSU or AC Adapter ?
  • acblunden2 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello people :) Of course everybody can share their opinions and their concern. But please be polite. We dont want one more fighting in here :D I know im not active too much because of the hard working but i read all of them. And i can tell you guys ;…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from rewrite: “Look, I know you don't like me, but you're poisoning a sales thread because you don't like me. ” Brutha, I got no problem with you. We've always been cool. Just want to be sure everyone in the community gets a fair shake on this.…
  • hursit -

Hello people :) Of course everybody can share their opinions and their concern. But please be polite. We dont want one more fighting in here :D I know im not active too much because of the hard working but i read all of them. And i can tell you guys ;…
  • waali -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis.

• rewrong -

Quote from acblunden2: “This effort started out as a repro. A prototype was made at 80% accuracy and offered for pre-order for which 37/40 people needed to fill a container expressed interest in the cab at that early stage. Along the way, some special
  • HelloMrBrahms -

Posted the thread building a Tekken6 357 board, questions.

Thread
    sorry in advance, I am very much a noob at building boards / arcade units ... I recently acquired a tekken 6 HD + dongle [not T6BR], and I'm going to soon purchase a 357 board. I'd rather get a 369 board as I've been told they are more reliable, but the…
  • NeoCverA -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis.

Quote from waali: “Unibios has its own button combo to access the in game menu. Start and coin together. ” The problem I've run into is that I can access the menu but once I am there, I can not PRESS A or Move the controller/ highlight anything in…