Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

twistedsymphony

Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG.

hoagtech

EXAMU eX-Board owners thread

Halaga

Dungeons and dragons color problem

Apocalypse

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

stt1

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from Apocalypse: “@raik aren't you missing a chip @U8? ” that looks like a Killing Blade conversion, it's normally missing on those. though we've also yet to reproduce that conversion as well.
  • djsheep -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, It's taking me a lot longer to return to this than expected so I owe a little explanation. There's nothing particularly complicated or new - I'm still wrapping up Gimmick!, and what little free time I am able to carve out is nearly always…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Quote from Kavas: “Wait, what was the price per cabinet? 200 or 400 ? ” It was $400 each. $1600 total. There are 2 other powder coasters who quoted me over $1000 each. The sand blasting was said to take forever and I believe them.
  • Halaga -

Replied to the thread EXAMU eX-Board owners thread.

I figured it was a pin contact issue on the ex-board. Ordered a 2 inch long 40 pin male to female IDE cable. Plugged the card into the cable, cable into the board, game is firing up without issue every time now. It absolutely refused to work if the cart…
  • hoagtech -

Liked 8bitforlife’s post in the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    wish I had you pick up my aeros I would of paid you to redo mine also. They look so nice.
  • zeruel85 -

Liked stt1’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “Quote from stt1: “I'm assuming that we were talking about using same selector as for ST-V for other multi's as well. ” The same selector design? YesThe same physical selector? No I would want dedicated selectors for each…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    It feels like we're in the Golden Renaissance of arcade collecting... Such a great time to be an arcade game collector! :D