Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Horizontal rolling picture on Sanwa PM 1475

KoV bootlegs

GC8TECH

Cannon Dancer/Osman Conversion -> The FREE Edition once and for all (JoeMac/Magical Drop pcb)

AlxUnderBase

KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module)

hocuslocus

The Real Ghostbusters? (Data East) Repair

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• Niko -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Using a real NesicaXLive on a Taito X2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tronbaby: “OK thanks. I have heard of people having the nxl2 service working outside of Japan without an account, so I'd have thought nxl1 would have been done? ” I don't believe anyone has NXL1 or NXL2 working outside of Japan without an…
  • sprayk -

Now follows Hatsune Mike.

Follow
  • davidcoolman -

Posted the thread Horizontal rolling picture on Sanwa PM 1475.

Thread
    Dear all, i recently experience moving picture on the horizontal axis with my pm1745 on a 29" samsung tube. picture would go rapidly right then slow down move left rapidly stabilize and would eventually stay still after a moment. the horizontal sync pot…
  • Jacket -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread In this thread we tube and yoke swap monitors.

Like (Post)
    So I got the TV yesterday and today I checked the tube. Seems to be Philips A48ECR43X58 (I seem to get all Philips tubes...). putki_001.jpeg A48ECR43X58.jpeg Yoke seems to be B10-277 type socket. What I read Hantarex MTC9000 can have this or then
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread KoV bootlegs.

i have a note in my tech manual that the 3.3V chips do / should work M59PW064 MX26L6420 This is the one i have used with my programmer , and it works. LH28F640B MX29l3211 for 32mbit chips T.