Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming

buffi

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

beast1x5

MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image

gunblade

got an hv probe- check those nanao/ tosh flybacks

yardley

Supergun showcase!

Loki

Recent Activities

• Cleaned up a bit. s7Gqbh0.png Ordered some prototype PCBs based on this. I'm sure I'll go through at least a few more revisions before I like what I have, but should be fun to have something to play around with.
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming.

Cleaned up a bit. s7Gqbh0.png Ordered some prototype PCBs based on this. I'm sure I'll go through at least a few more revisions before I like what I have, but should be fun to have something to play around with.
  • ZoomBoy -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

Like (Post)
    It shouldn't matter that much. You might have to add an extra high to low audio converter in to the mix, but that's all really.
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Im referring to my bosses being straight up Blithering idiots right now... Welp.. I've been documenting everything since the outbreak and the measures my division has been taking which is barely anything... If I legit die because of this covid-19 , my…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Quote from beast1x5: “ Gotta love New York and the lack of transparency during times like this ” everywhere is a lack of transparency during times like this
  • digitron -

Liked gunblade’s post in the thread MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image.

Like (Post)
    make sure you replace the 3 x 100uf 35v and the 47uf 25v just behind the la7837 heatshield and of course the 470uf 16v- these should be done on every chassis if not replaced previously goes without saying that the caps in the power section should be…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Given the current worldwide situation. I'm changing this thread title to World Situation COVID-19.
  • hoagtech -

Liked mukurofish’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Luckily I'm sure every single one of us has PLENTY of games to keep us busy. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing Grandia on the Saturn. Been wanting to play that for 20 years lol.
  • beast1x5 -

So.. I was instructed to report to my boro for NYPD school safety Was told most school officers would be moved to the javitz center or the naval pier for the incoming hospital boat (completely outside of our jurisdiction) We get told to stay in various…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Greetings from California!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “@Foreezy don't do it!!!! :):D Seriously, that's kind of like a crack addict telling a young kid to "don't do it!"... Once you get hooked on this shit, there's no going back.